[platform-doc-dev] Screen Shots parameters

Thought I would post this to the list as Dirk was asking. Jim and I have
come up with a set of parameters for taking screenshots. If you take your
own no problem - please let me know which ones you have done so I don't
redo them on you.

Setup of machine
1152x864 pixels
32 bit True Colour
Windows XP theme
Blue color scheme
Background set to 128,128,128 (to avoid cheese)

Tool
Photoshop 6.0
Custom color settings (In Edit > Color Settings - I have these for you
when you need them)
Output mode "Save for Web" (Ctrl+Shift+Alt+S)
Custom Output settings (the Photoshop defualt settings make everything
yellow).

I didn't send the settings files to reduce spam. Please let Jim or I know
if you need them.

Tod

Dirk Baeumer@IBMCH
03/20/2003 05:32 AM