[platform-doc-dev] Capitalization

Another area where there is inconsistency is in capitalization.  Most section titles in the table of contents and headings within pages are sentence case, but some aren't.  I've been converting everything to sentence casing wherever I've seen inconsistencies, but I wanted to make sure we agree on it.

A much trickier case is proper nouns.  I believe things like "Tasks View", "File Menu", and "Export Wizard" are all proper nouns, and as such both words should always be capitalized.  The documentation more commonly uses "Tasks view", "File menu", and "Export wizard", but I think this is not correct.  Correct me if I'm wrong here, but unless I hear otherwise I'll correct these problems where I see them.

Back to the top