Re: [platform-doc-dev] Help

Rhushikesh, please ask your question on the newsgroup.  This mailing list
is for the group involved in writing documentation for Eclipse.  This group
has nothing to do with the implementation of javadoc within Eclipse.  The
newsgroup is found at:

                      "Rhushikesh Velankar"
                      <rmv76@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>          To:      platform-doc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                        cc:
                      platform-doc-dev-admin@         Subject: [platform-doc-dev] Help
                      eclipse.org

                      05/29/2002 04:35 AM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-doc-dev

Sir,

I am using the Eclipse 2.0.

While adding comments to any method i want to change the
existing style of comments to my own style

Eg.

Existing comment addition by the wizard( Source->Add javadoc
comment) is as below.
/**
* Method displayText
*
* @param toDisplay
*
* @return void
*/
public void displayText(String toDisplay)

Now i want it to customize to my own style as

/**
* <font color="#3366FF">
*
* Method displayText
*
* @param toDisplay
*
* @return void
*
* </font>
*/

How can i achieve this? I tried using the
Windows->Preference->Templates,but i couldn't detect any
particular template which i could use.Please let me know if there
is any existing template that i have to use to generate the
customized comments or create a new template to achieve this.

Thanks in advance,
Rhushikesh