[platform-doc-dev] Help

Sir,

I am using the Eclipse 2.0.

While adding comments to any method i want to change the
existing style of comments to my own style

Eg.

Existing comment addition by the wizard( Source->Add javadoc comment) is as below.
/**
* Method displayText
*
* @param toDisplay
*
* @return void
*/
public void displayText(String toDisplay)

Now i want it to customize to my own style as

/**
* <font color="#3366FF">
*
* Method displayText
*
* @param toDisplay
*
* @return void
*
* </font>
*/

How can i achieve this? I tried using the Windows->Preference->Templates,but i couldn't detect any particular template which i could use.Please let me know if there is any existing template that i have to use to generate the customized comments or create a new template to achieve this.

Thanks in advance,
Rhushikesh

Click below to visit monsterindia.com and review jobs in India or Abroad
http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs

Back to the top