Re: [platform-dev] Review practice

On Thu, Mar 30, 2023 at 1:40 PM Sebastian Zarnekow <sebastian.zarnekow@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi there,

It might be my poor understanding of the current process, so I'm asking here on the mailing list:
Are reviews a prerequisite for stuff that's supposed to be merged into platform?

A working build+test is usually a requirement. Peer reviews are not a prerequisite for committers, but it's still a good practice to get someone else to look at a patch before merging, even for committers. For non-committers, a review/approval from a committer is a requirement before a merge anyway.
HTH

Back to the top