[platform-dev] GenericEditor and Code Completion Templates

If I autocomplete a method in java I get the method parameters and can cycle through them with tab and so on (I think everyone knows that handy feature), and I can even define custom templates.

I wonder if (and how!) a similar feature can be accomplished with the GenericText editor?

My completion looks currently like this:

I have {int} cukes in my belly

and I like that the user can overwrite the {int} string part as with the java editor feature. Of course there could be more parameter. This does not needs to be configurable as I can determine all templates programmatically.

Back to the top