Re: [platform-dev] Deprecating Bugzilla and Gerrrit?

Yes, I did not mean to suggest that you/we should not have or continue to have the discussion here about the impact on the platform.

But of course the impact is much broader than the platform, so I'm highly likely to rapidly degrade into a very long, tangential, and poisonous rant about the four projects, the three builds, and the dozens of build jobs that I manage for free, as a one-man traveling show, purely for the entertainment and gratification of others.  As such, I am just beside myself with eagerness to revisit it all in order save someone else some time and to live a world based purely on the latest greatness of consolidation.