Re: [platform-dev] Deprecating Bugzilla and Gerrrit?

On 18.12.20 10:34 , Ed Merks wrote:
I've already sent a note to the board raising the topic of "Disruptive Infrastructure Changes".

BTW, I just noticed that MediaWiki is apparently also scheduled to go
away.

EGit generates its doc bundle from the wiki pages. Obviously that won't
work anymore then. Even if the content is automatically migrated 100%
correctly to Gitlab, EGit will have to change its maven build to
generate from the Gitlab wiki, which uses different syntax. Does Mylyn
Docs have a parser/generator that fully understands the Gitlab flavor of
Markdown?

Cheers,

  Thomas

Back to the top