Re: [platform-dev] Getting rid of WTP natures in news repo?

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 5:50 PM Michael Keppler <Michael.Keppler@xxxxxx> wrote:
Without voting for removing or leaving those natures, I'd like to
request that committed natures and Oomph setup files are in sync. I.e.
if natures are contained/left/added in/to committed .project files, the
Oomph .setup file must contain the tooling for that nature.

I think this is also an argument in favor of removing nature reference when they don't provide added value: they reduce coupling on specific tools, reducing required effort of maintenance in documentation and related files, and give more freedom to end-users to chose the one that's best for them or what they're already using.

Back to the top