Re: [platform-dev] Getting rid of WTP natures in news repo?

Without voting for removing or leaving those natures, I'd like to request that committed natures and Oomph setup files are in sync. I.e. if natures are contained/left/added in/to committed .project files, the Oomph .setup file must contain the tooling for that nature.

Thanks, Michael

PS: If you feel the same and want to ensure this in your favorite projects, then you may want to set the severity for unknown natures to error in your local Oomph setup.

Back to the top