Re: [platform-dev] SWT-GTK theme support

Hi Eric,

Of course it would be the ultimate goal that the SWT application will look like the system, but you already sketched the problems. If this goal is not to achieve for a larger amount of Linux systems, we need to provide a different solution, so the SWT application will at least run fine on any Linux machine. The drawback that it might look different than the system might be acceptable if the alternative would be crashing or looking completely odd. BTW, a couple of users of our application do not want it to look like the system, they want to have, for example, a bright system theme and a dark application theme.

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer