Re: [platform-dev] Long gerrit build queue on platform JIPP

Hi,

I do remember changing UI jobs to centos. Currently all the jobs are running on master(Suse12/GTK3.10). How this happened I am not sure. Only SWT jobs are run on the hippcentos. Centos machine is the same machine used by our automated test you’ll see similar results if you run on CentOS nodes. Please use you discretion while changing the node where job needs to run.

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti

IBM India Pvt Ltd,

Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,

Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,

Bangalore - 560071, India