[platform-dev] Status of XULRunner Plugin?

Dear all,
I've been working on displaying context based documentation in a plugin I'm
developing.
I have the documentation in XML format, so my best bet seems to be
displaying it using SWT browser component. However, I want to use Firefox,
not IE, and creating the browser component with SWT.Mozilla requires that
XULRunner is available. I don't want to tell users to download and install
it, I'd rather deploy it as a seperate plugin. MyEclipse IDE for example
contains this, and ATF project also points to an update site under Mozilla,
which unfortunately is not working with Ganymede
So, assuming XULRunner is the only way I have towards using Firefox in SWT
Browser component, can I find a recent version of XULRunner plugin?
If you have other suggestions to implement what I have in mind, I'd
appreciate your comments.

Best Regards
Seref Arikan