[platform-dev] How to save the values of the variables in the plugin between the sessions of Eclipse?

Good day!
I've developed my own plugin. Now I want to save some information between the sessions of Eclipse (for example, the value of "String" or "int" variable). I.e. when my plugin starts to work, it must read this data and then save new one. How to do this in a proper way? Is there some common method (ex, ...save(String Key, String Value)), that saves data into some default configuration file?

Best regards,
              Andrey.

Back to the top