[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[platform-dev] Problems getting an active created Project from Wizard class
- From: "Schmitt, Magna (CIP)" <m.schmitt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:14:36 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcaqhUN3+TwWWwCUTyqJwDu4CFq+xA==
- Thread-topic: Problems getting an active created Project from Wizard class
I am new in this mailing list so I hope this is the right list to post this question.
I am programming a Wizard Plugin in which I want to do the following:
- Before opening the Wizard dialog I want to detect an Active project from my Navigator view.
- After pressing "Finish", create folders within the project and add some files(*.txt, *.bmp, etc).
So far, I could get the projects of my Navigator view by using:
"IProject projects = ResourcesPlugin.getWorkspace().getRoot().getProjects(); "
and also get, of course, their paths...
But I cannot get a selected project or create a new folder or add files inside that project.
Where could I find the answer?
I would appreciate any help.