Re: [platform-dev] Problems getting an active created Project from Wizard class

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/FAQ_How_do_I_access_the_active_project%3F
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/FAQ_How_are_resources_created%3F
--

"Schmitt, Magna (CIP)" <m.schmitt@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

18/07/2006 12:14 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform general developers list." <platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-dev] Problems getting an active created Project from        Wizard class

Hello:
I am new in this mailing list so I hope this is the right list to post this question.
I am programming a Wizard Plugin in which I want to do the following:
- Before opening the Wizard dialog I want to detect an Active project from my Navigator view.
- After pressing "Finish", create folders within the project and add some files(*.txt, *.bmp, etc).
So far, I could get the projects of my Navigator view by using:
"IProject []projects = ResourcesPlugin.getWorkspace().getRoot().getProjects(); "
and also get, of course, their paths...

But I cannot get a selected project or create a new folder or add files inside that project.
Where could I find the answer?
I would appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Magna