[platform-dev] Eclipse Newbee

Hi there, as you can see in the subject line I'm a newbee in the eclipse
world.
At our company we want to use Eclipse for our Java developments.
The idea is to prepare 5 workstations (W2K) and a server (W2K) with Citrix
Metaframe.
Is Eclipse Citrix Certified? In other words, can I install Eclipse on the
central server and provide it this way to our developers?
What Application Server do I need to install on the server?
Our test and acceptance system as well as our production systems are AIX and
WebSpere Application Server from IBM.

thanks in advance, Theo ;-)

Back to the top