Re: [platform-dev] blinking status line

Please use bugzilla to report problems (see bug 49979 ).

Dani

             Andrew Gaydenko
             <a@xxxxxxxxx>
             platform-dev-admi         platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             n@xxxxxxxxxxx                                              cc

                                                                   Subject
             15.01.2004 03:44          [platform-dev] blinking status line

             Please respond to
             platform-dev@ecli
                  pse.org

Hi,

I have upgraded from M6 to N20040114 (bin) build and have noticed
the platform status line blinks with this message:

Building workspace: 0% done

This is very annoying. How to eliminate this message? Well, I mean, is it
possible to do without upgrading to some next build :-)

Thanks in advance,
Andrew