[platform-dev] mouse-wheel-scrolling sensitivity on gtk

Hi,

The issue is: "one-wheel-click" scrolls editor one half of screen. I
think, this is too much, and 3-5 lines per wheel-click is more handy.
I see, this is gtk issue (and I have not found the decision). On the other
hand, it seems SWT has some opportunities in this area: "Welcome" (document
which user see when the platform was started first time) document has
another (more accurate) wheel-scrolling behaviour.

Will be anybody so kind to clarify the issue?

Andrew

Back to the top