Re: [platform-dev] Installing plugis to different directory

1. create folder "links" as sibling of "plugins"
2. in "links" create a file called ".link" with the following content (of
course have to change the path):
path=C:/eclipse/customPlugins

Note: This works for me but I don't know whether this is a supported way of
doing it.

Dani

             "Mario Simeone"
             <mario.simeone@ti
             n.it>                                                      To
             Sent by:                  <platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             platform-dev-admi                                          cc
             n@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [platform-dev] Installing plugis to
             13.11.2003 09:23          different directory

             Please respond to
             platform-dev@ecli
                  pse.org

Hi,

I want to install eclipse plugins in a windows system in a dir that is'nt
/eclipse/plugins but something like /plugins; because I want to be able to
migrate to eclipse new version without remember which plugins I installed
in the old release.

I readed something about creating a directory called links under eclipse
but the explaination wasn't very clear.

Back to the top