[platform-dev] Source base in a java project

Title: Messaggio
Hi,

If I have a java project and java sources are from cvs, if the source base is different from the pakage name eclipse alerts me that the package isn't right.

For example the project is under cvs control starting at /src/packagename/... java sources

if I create a project extracting the sources from cvs eclipse tells me that the class should be in a package named src.pakagename

Is possible to tell that che src is the starting point of the project ?

Back to the top