From: "Mario Simeone" <mario.simeone@xxxxxx>
To: <platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [platform-dev] Source base in a java project
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:27:30 +0100

Hi,

If I have a java project and java sources are from cvs, if the source
base is different from the pakage name eclipse alerts me that the
package isn't right.

For example the project is under cvs control starting at
/src/packagename/... java sources

if I create a project extracting the sources from cvs eclipse tells me
that the class should be in a package named src.pakagename

Is possible to tell that che src is the starting point of the project ?

Hotmail : un compte GRATUIT qui vous suit partout et tout le temps ! http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9493

Back to the top