[platform-dev] Eclipse Out of memory error

Hi,

I run into the eclipse OutOfMemory error. When I run Ant tasks from within
eclipse, I can see the memory usage grow (from the task manager in
windows). When the memory usage reaches 126MB approx., I get the
OutOfMemory error. But, the memory usage decreases, when Eclipse is idle
for some time (like when I am browsing).

I have created a shortcut to increase the heapsize to 256 MB. In the
shortcut properties, I have the Target set to  "C:\Program
Files\eclipse\eclipse.exe" -data "C:\projects\OrdWorkspace" -vmargs
-Xmx256M . This doesn't seem, to help.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

thanks,
Siljan Simpson