[platform-dev] Documented design rationales and tradeoffs for eclipes core

Hello,

This is a question to the core eclipes developers. Besides the "Eclipes
platform technical overview", are there any other accessible system design
documents available. I am in particular interested in alternative design
options that were considered and rejected, and the reasoning behind that
(tradeoffs).

Also, is there a "business case" document available that provides the
"ultimate" rationales for accepting or rejecting design options and choices.

And finally, is the eclipes core architecture still evolving, and if so, are
the reasons for evolutions and associated features and design choices
somewhere documented?

appreciating any comments

Daniel

Ps. I also posted this question onto the documentation mailing list ...

Back to the top