Re: [platform-dev] Eclipse and local cvs setup - is it possible?

Mark,

i almost want to kiss you but i'll refrain (you saved
me from countless trial and error). the only thing
that i did differently this time was creating a
repository root (c:/cvsrepo/test) with no repository
prefix (unchecked checkbox + empty repository prefix
field).

all works great now.
thanks again

james