Re: [platform-dev] Eclipse and local cvs setup - is it possible?

James,
        I have the CVS repository in the following location on my machine: C:\cvsrepo. In addition there is a CVS temp directory in the following location: c:\cvstemp. Then in the CVSNT Service Control panel (reached from the Start| All Programs|CVSNT start menu) on the repositories tab I have the following settings: 1) I do NOT have the Repository Prefix check box checked. 2) For valid repository roots I have C:/cvsrepo/<project name>. The project name maps to my eclipse project name but I don't think it has to.  Then on the Advanced tab I have the check box for "Use local users for pserver...." checked.
        When I create my CVS repository information in eclipse I do the following from the new CVS location wizard:1) For the Host I specify my computer name (not fully qualified just the Hostname). 2) For the repository path I specify "C:/cvsrepo/<project name>". This needs to correspond to the CVS repository name you created in the paragraph above (step2). 3) For the user parameter I use my windows log-on name. 4) For the password I use my windows password. 5) the rest of the options I use the default values. If its not set I do use the pserver connection type.
        That's pretty much all I do. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Mark Parry

klute <soundres9@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx