Re: [platform-dev] Velocity Plugin

George, it almost sounds from your reply that you are looking for a
plugin that provides tools for Velocity development; template editors
and such...? I just want to clarify that the Velocity plugin I mentioned
is just to expose the Velocity library so other plugins could use the
Velocity engine internally (like EJBBuilder in my case), and does not
provide any tools.

For now I have checked in the Velocity plugin to the EJBBuilder project
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/ejbbuilder). The plugin is dependent on
the commons and log4j plugins.

I hope to move the plugins over to the Eclipse Commons project
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/eclipse-commons) as this seems like a
more suitable home.

Feel free to check it out if you need it...

Joe