Re: [platform-debug-dev] Bug 46336 - [launching] Switch from debug to java perspective

Hi Patrick,

I added a few comments to the bug. I think this needs more thought and
prototyping and it might be too late for 3.7.

Dani

platform-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 01.04.2011 21:10:33:

> "Chuong, Patrick" <pchuong@xxxxxx>

> "platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> 01.04.2011 21:11

> [platform-debug-dev] Bug 46336 - [launching] Switch from debug to java
perspective

> Hi Platform Debug Team,
>
> I have attached a patch to address this bug, can this be pickup for 3.7?
If not, please let me know and I?ll find a workaround in our product for
the Indigo release.