[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[platform-debug-dev] Threads Debug
- From: Phoenix <magno.f.mieres@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 12:30:44 -0300
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=UmNjk632XO8OjkVl0261+g0BmAQMo6pL6QEW8xO0/to=; b=vhx7yTqsbFoGJ9kYczh5FKe2bfw4zyRGAyAb8da6PITkTjf/9CjKn1q/pUYtbIgjBc iSDDhDLEGp2IA9xkZwJfpSUPWkw+nGukYdwk7ZH/pZTRYeF3qMFCQMSwbTE2kIQcg9U5 AGHEK+2HBlbUeO801g9TXnkaiK/FHbir9OScQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; b=NyyFE7fXHUac5G+Pm6zq8Xneug3uBpCndJotXFqPCvS/szYNabF9E3qcpA0VpYZdIM 88yfn6ba8aE6o9JOtPdW5dsUKcBxc4D1jH2th7lK/JylCAjncAGtQvOFUgenWYGFFETQ 0YxuUKJRw39XmVHdOXCQxwOlFPsXqDQUsO3+U=
I'm federico Mieres. I'm currently colaborating in the development of a testing tool for java and I'm doing some research about multi thread testing. I've been working with JPDA, and in particular with the Trace class that comes with jdk tools. What I want is to pause a thread execution whenever I need, but of course this class has some limitations. I'm pretty sure Eclipse doesn't use the class I mentioned before. I wonder if anyone could give me some tips about the Eclipse debugger. I'm very interested in knowing how that wonderful 'step into' and 'step over' work.
Thanks in advance!
Ëop!Ê!ÉÉÓd ÉÊsÓ opoÊ 'pÉpÉÓÊ sÓ ÉpÉu