[platform-debug-dev] RetargetRunToLineAction vs RunToLineActionDelegate

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out why the platform provides both

RetargetRunToLineAction
and
RunToLineActionDelegate

The code from both is very similar.
>From what I can tell, RunToLineActionDelegate
is to be used to contribute the action to a view
or editor menu.

I was wondering if making RetargetRunToLineAction implement
IEditorActionDelegate and IViewActionDelegate and make the
the necessary changes to support the inherited setActiveEditor()
we could always use RetargetRunToLineAction?

I'm asking because we have a copied pattern in the CDT and need
to update it to the plaform latest code, so I'd rather have
a single class if possible.

Thanks

Marc

Back to the top