Re: [platform-debug-dev] Implementing IWatchExpressionDelegate

Hi Darin,

thanks for your reply.

Darin Wright wrote:
Generally, you can retrieve the variables contained in a variable by using IVariable.getValue().getVariables(). I.e. a value representing a data structure may contain more variables.
Yes. That would solve the problem ... if I would have the variable of the Watch Expression - but I only have the expression:String, or did I miss something?

Greetings,

   Ralf
However, its entirely up to your debug model/language to determine what sort of scoping rules exist, and if B should be visible in the context of A.

Darin