RE: [platform-debug-dev] Platform Debug Client's meeting notes

Hi,

I went through the minutes and saw that you guys talked about
Breakpoint actions and moving them to platform.
I'm currently working on a Tracepoint feature for the CDT
and it will also use Breakoint actions and need to modify it.

I would love to be included in any discussions about the
effort of moving such things to platform; I would gladly join
any meetings you may have on the subject.

Thanks

Marc