From: Pawel Piech <pawel.piech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Eclipse Platform Debug component developers list." <platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/10/2009 12:14 PM
Subject: [platform-debug-dev] Platform Debug Client's meeting notes
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Everyone,
Here (
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Debug/Phone_1-Oct-2009#Agenda_and_Minutes)
are the notes from the meeting, and here
(
https://windriver.webex.com/windriver/lsr.php?AT=pb&SP=MC&rID=53330082&rKey=9db97e0d0130759f
<
https://windriver.webex.com/windriver/lsr.php?AT=pb&SP=MC&rID=53330082&rKey=9db97e0d0130759f>)
is a link to the recorded demo.

Samantha, I'm sorry you weren't there, I apologize for not sending the
reminder sooner.  Ted can give you this demo again before our next
monthly meeting if you can schedule a meeting for it.

Cheers,
Pawel