Re: [platform-debug-dev] Build notes policy for 3.6 development

+1
Anything to make fixing bugs easier :-)

Cheers,
Pawel

Darin Wright wrote:
Developers,

Historically we have maintained a detailed list of fixed bugs, new features and API changes/additions in "/org.eclipse.debug.core/buildnotes_platform-debug.html". Moving forward for 3.6, I propose that we continue to add notes describing new features and API changes/additions, but not bother with a detailed list of fixed bugs. Fixed bugs are better queried from bugzilla.

If you have any objections, please discuss.

platform-debug-dev mailing list
platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx