[platform-debug-dev] Build notes policy for 3.6 development

Developers,

Historically we have maintained a detailed list of fixed bugs, new
features and API changes/additions in
"/org.eclipse.debug.core/buildnotes_platform-debug.html". Moving forward
for 3.6, I propose that we continue to add notes describing new features
and API changes/additions, but not bother with a detailed list of fixed
bugs. Fixed bugs are better queried from bugzilla.

If you have any objections, please discuss.

Darin

Back to the top