Re: [platform-debug-dev] Auto-Expand Compact Selector option?

Would reversing the setting help? Something like "Only Show Siblings"
(which is "on" by default). As well, should this option by hidden when
"Full" mode is selected?

Darin

From:
Pawel Piech <pawel.piech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
"Eclipse Platform Debug component developers list."
<platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>