Re: [platform-debug-dev] Auto-Expand Compact Selector option?

Hi Samantha,
I added it when fixing bug 262266.  It causes the drop-down to remember the expanded state of elements, instead of always showing them as collapsed.  I would sure love a better name for it though.

BTW, I still plan to write up user documentation for the breadcrumb, I just need to find a solid day to commit to the task.

Cheers,
Pawel

Samantha Chan wrote:

Hi,

As I am testing breadcrumb, I found this option called "Auto-Expand Compact Selector" in the View Mode menu from the Debug View.  What is this option supposed to do?

Thanks...

Samantha