[platform-debug-dev] Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse Galileo M6 N&N needed by Wed. Mar. 11

Hi John,
I'm attaching an N&N entry for Debug for M6.  It's short but I hope that's a good thing :-)

Thanks!
Pawel

John Arthorne wrote:

Committers,

Please coordinate with your component team lead and send me your new and
noteworthy items for Eclipse Galileo (3.5) M6 by Wed Mar. 11. I'll edit your
contributions into a single HTML document that will accompany the
milestone build when it wraps on Friday.

Here's the template containing the very few guidelines.

Please use the template, and take a minute to review the guidelines, as it
saves work the closer you follow them.

Thanks,
John

Title: Eclipse "New and Noteworthy" Template

Eclipse "New and Noteworthy" Template

Last revised October 29, 2007

This is the template for the "New and Noteworthy" document that accompanies each Eclipse project milestone build.

Note: This template document is XHTML 1.0 Transitional. Please use the W3C XHTML Markup Validation Service to check your document's markup before submitting. This will detect screwed up HTML tags, images without an "alt" attrribute, and other tedious little details.

Debug

Next/Previous navigation in Debug view This new feature allows for fast switching between suspended threads in Debug view.

When the Debug view is active, the standard Navigate -> Next and Navigate -> Previous actions and short-cuts are enabled. When these actions are activated, they change the selection in Debug view to the next thread which is currently suspended.

Back to the top