[platform-debug-dev] Relations of IProcess and socket communication?!

hi,every one,good day!

i am not sure about here is the right place to post my question,if not,please forgive me!

i am developing a remote debug feature in my rcp application.Because it is remote debuging(socket communication),i cant get a Process instance in my local system,so i never call the launch.addProcess during launching, but this will block my socket communication,after serveral successful communication.

Strangely enough,if i startup a local java class to simulate the remote system,then i can get a IProcess instance to add to the launch instance,the socket communication works well for any times.

Any expert,can help me to solve it? it's very urgent,thanks a lot,i am appreciated very much!!

2009-02-17

oliver

Back to the top