[platform-debug-dev] interest in a Platform Debug BOF at EclipseCon '09

Hi All,
This year the Debug Platform tutorial is focused on a hands on introduction to the debug framework rather than a an review of all the available APIs and features. This should make for a more compelling tutorial, but may leave folks with advanced questions without answers. Should we propose a BOF for these more involved topics to be discussed. If we do have a BOF and there's not much in the way of questions from the community, are there topics we could talk about to make the meeting worthwhile?
-Pawel

Back to the top