Re: [platform-debug-dev] Debugging without Debug View

I'm interested in a demo/discussion.

Darin

Pawel Piech <pawel.piech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/19/2008 10:36 PM
Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform Debug component developers list."
<platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform Debug component developers list."
<platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Device Debugging developer discussions <dsdp-dd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
[platform-debug-dev] Debugging without Debug View

Hi All,
I've been working on this task on and off for a couple of months and I
think I got far enough that I could use some feedback.  The main feature
is the breadcrumb control which appears on the status coolbar and which
shows the current debug context.  When selected it opens a drop down
dialog to let the user select a new context.  The current patch and a
screenshot is posted on https://bugs.eclipse.org/252677.  If we have
enough people interested, I could host a call and do a little demo.

Cheers,
Pawel