Re: [platform-debug-dev] Debugging without Debug View

Thanks Curtis!
I tried it with the 11/12 build but it didn't work, I'll download and try with 11/19...
Cheers,
Pawel

Curtis Windatt wrote:

If you want to try out the current work without having to worry about a patch, I have added the current work as a feature patch on the debug website:

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/debug/update/

The patch will likely only work with recent 3.5 builds, but it can be installed and uninstalled properly by p2 (Help > Install New Software...)

Curtis

Inactive hide details for Pawel Piech ---19/11/2008 10:36:44 PM---Hi All,Pawel Piech ---19/11/2008 10:36:44 PM---Hi All,

Pawel Piech <pawel.piech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform Debug component developers list." <platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Device Debugging developer discussions <dsdp-dd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

19/11/2008 10:36 PM

[platform-debug-dev] Debugging without Debug View

Hi All,
I've been working on this task on and off for a couple of months and I
think I got far enough that I could use some feedback.  The main feature
is the breadcrumb control which appears on the status coolbar and which
shows the current debug context.  When selected it opens a drop down
dialog to let the user select a new context.  The current patch and a
screenshot is posted on
https://bugs.eclipse.org/252677.  If we have
enough people interested, I could host a call and do a little demo.

Cheers,
Pawel