[platform-debug-dev] 3.5 planning process?

Hi
I know everyone is knee deep in Ganymede right now, so I don't want to rush this discussion. But I'd like to get an idea what will be the process for creating the project plan for the next release and how I should plan to schedule time to work on its features. One of my major concerns is that while I can schedule my time to work on features I still need someone's time to review my work. And on the reverse side, how much of my time should I allocate to review other committers' work.

Cheers,
Pawel

Back to the top