Re: [platform-debug-dev] Soucelookup problem

Perhaps you need a different/custom implementation for your source locator. Searching along a path for files with the same name will not play well for your scenario - so perhaps you need a different lookup strategy. Can you use any information in the debuggable application to determine where to look for source more deterministically? If so, you could implement your own ISourceLocator, or subclass of the abstract source lookup director.

Darin Wright

"webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx" <uptodate@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/09/2007 10:40 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform Debug component developers list."        <platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-debug-dev] Soucelookup problem

Hi to all,

maybe OT.

I'm currently develop xdebug support for phpeclipse.

I've problem with source lookup:

PHP doesn't support namespace,

for examples:

if I've a project with lib.php in project root and a file lib.php in
linked folder and another file that include all, when I spep into in
linkedFolder/lib.php projectRoot/lib.php is showed.

I try to force AbstractSourceLookupParticipant implementation to find
duplicate but only show a dialog for manually select source file.

code:

public class PHPSourceLookupParticipant extends
AbstractSourceLookupParticipant {

   protected ISourceContainer[] getSourceContainers() {
       ISourceLookupDirector director = getDirector();
       if (director != null) {
           director.setFindDuplicates( true );
           return director.getSourceContainers();
       }