[platform-debug-dev] Soucelookup problem

Hi to all,

maybe OT.

I'm currently develop xdebug support for phpeclipse.

I've problem with source lookup:

PHP doesn't support namespace,

for examples:

if I've a project with lib.php in project root and a file lib.php in
linked folder and another file that include all, when I spep into in
linkedFolder/lib.php projectRoot/lib.php is showed.

I try to force AbstractSourceLookupParticipant implementation to find
duplicate but only show a dialog for manually select source file.

code:

public class PHPSourceLookupParticipant extends
AbstractSourceLookupParticipant {

    protected ISourceContainer[] getSourceContainers() {
        ISourceLookupDirector director = getDirector();
        if (director != null) {
            director.setFindDuplicates( true );
            return director.getSourceContainers();
        }