[platform-debug-dev] Debuggers help needed

Title: Debuggers help needed

Can any one help me in this problems please

Dear Darin Wright,
Let me introduce myself to you, My name Visweswaraiah(you call me Vish) and working for Fidelity as a Lead in Java and J2EE technology.

I have been going through the documents and article written by you on Writing Debugger on Eclipse IDE. I have requirement now to Write Debugger for Blaze Rule engine on Eclipse IDE.I have followed your Steps to write a debugger for Eclipse IDE, unfortunately I could not able to complete it, problem I am facing are following

1. I am trying to execute your example itself. When I try to open the .pda file I am getting following error
Unable to create this part due to an internal error. Reason for the failure: The editor class could not be instantiated. This usually indicates that the editor's class name was mistyped in plugin.xml.

Exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.debug.examples.ui.pda.editor.PDAEditor
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:403) … etc.
2. I have an no idea how to write interpreter, Can I reuse your Interpreter with minor changes? Do I need to write my own interpreter?

If so what are requirements, conditions, … etc.
I kindly request you to help me in solving the above problems and send me the working source code of your example and complete steps or book to write the debugger .

If I am able to execute your example on my system, I will try replicate the same for Blaze Rule engine also. But I am having big question on interpreter.

I hope the message is clear for you about my requirements and problems.
I once again kindly request you oblige my request and do the needful, ASAP. As I need to submit a report to higher ups next week itself. Thanks in advance for helping me.

Please mark a copy of your reply to mysorevish@xxxxxxxxx.
Thanks & Regards,

M.N.Visweswaraiah
Fidelity Business Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Manyata Embassy Business Park
Outer Ring Road (Hebbal – Krishnarajpuram Section)
Opp. BEL Corporate Office
Bangalore, India

Mobile no: 9845500042
Office no: 4033-5272