[platform-debug-dev] RetargetAddMemoryAction (3.2)

Samantha,

It appears RetargetAddMemoryAction fails to forward the 'addDefaultRenderings' option to the IAddMemoryBlocksTarget. As such, the add-blocks delegate must either assume one or the other in all cases. Unless I'm mistaken, this will not allow for the platform behavior where a monitor added via the "+" toolbar item will add the default renderings but a monitor added via the "Add Memory Rendering" dialog won't.

If you can confirm this, I'll enter a bugzilla report.

John

Back to the top