[platform-debug-dev] Launch Configruation TAB UI question

What are the sequence of events that causes the "Apply" and "Revert" buttons to enable/disable in the Launch Configuration TAB?

I am trying to implement a custom launch configuration and having a tough time in figuring out how these 2 butotns get enable.  I thought by setting the default working copy of the congiuration in setDefaults() and in performApply(), by calling config.setAttribute(...) to change the default value, this will enable these 2 buttons.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Calvin

Back to the top