[platform-debug-dev] End-of-line conversion in launch configurations

Title: Message
Hi,

I noticed recently that launch configurations containing mult-line attributes on Windows have their CRLF line endings converted to LF endings when the configuration is written to XML for storage. The launch configuration dialog, however, doesn't perform the same conversion when it compares changes in the working copy to the stored copy, resulting in an Apply button that is always enabled when the configuration contains multi-line strings.

Is this the intended behaviour or should I file a bug?

I can fix the problem in my launch configuration tab by converting the CRLFs in the performApply method, but it seems rather hackish to me.

Regards,
Ken

Ken Dyck
Senior Member of Technical Staff