RE: [platform-debug-dev] Threads and stack frames disappear in move from 3.0 to 3.1

Darin wrote on 23/03/2005 09:15:51 AM:

> I don't think it exists yet. There was a 3.0 migration guide, and I assume
> there will be a 3.1 migration guide. However, it will likely not exist in
> any useful format until later in the release cycle.

The migration guide has been in the 3.1 builds for quite awhile, but there is admittedly not much content there.  See Help > Help Contents > Platform Plug-in Developer Guide > 3.1 Plug-in Migration Guide.

Back to the top